Saturday, January 5, 2008

Another Funny one from B-

While listening to the presidential debates tonight...
Katie - "Doug, should we be Democrats, because we're poor?"
Ben - "Mom, you're not Dumb-a-crats."

I guess that answers that question...

10 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

No he did not!!! I love that kid!

carlyl said...

Haha, I think I have officially turned into a dumb-o-crat. Love it. Ben you crack me up boy.

Hannah Stayner said...

he is so cute! Its so funny hearing all the things he says

Katie said...

Hi Katie and Doug, this is Katie Pickett- Lawyer. I was looking at your site and just couldnt help but comment on how adorable, and halarious your boys are! I love the comment ,"I am made of skin"..so funny! You are such a darling family.

(Doug is 30! Wow! HA!)
You guys ever come to Utah to visit?
Katie

Jill Bagley said...

oh=---i miss that little guy. he is so cute.
dont you just love how their minds work?
ruby used to say stuff like that. she doesnt say as innocent of cute things anymore. the extent of her cute things is ---i want to marry so and so --or
mom, im pretending im a puma today!!
but i love the innocent comments like---"mom, im made of skin" because hes just too young to really know that.
and by the way----not to offend, but most ( not all) democrats are DUMB-o-crats. hee hee

kateworthi said...

Ha ha -
Actually, just so all of you demos out there know... I don't think that democrats are dumb - I like a lot of their platforms. But I HATE taxation, and some other things that democrats fight for, so I kind of think of myself as a moderate, or a liberal Republican. I'm actually a registered independent... go fig.

Elise said...

Hey guys (this is Elise Frazier, Shane's wife) Long time no see! In fact, I guess I only met you the one time, but it was a blast as I remember. Thanks for the comment...keep 'em coming! Glad to see you're doing well. I do hope we get to see you guys again sometime soon. Love this post and can't wait for that "kids-say-the-darndest-things" stage of life. Also, love the comment/disclaimer from yourself on your own blog. You're hilarious.

Paul said...

Happy Birthday to Spencer (in a few days right?)!

Paul said...

Alright Katie, your usually the best one at updating your blog and you've been slacking! I must say I'm a little disappointed in you! I need to see more pics of your cute family.

Rachel said...

Ben- you little genius! Now, there's a future politician!! Hope you guys are doing good.