Monday, July 14, 2008

Pay It Forward...

So I won my friend Carly's "Pay It Forward" a while ago - but kept forgetting about it until now. So - I'm finally asking, if you'd like to do it, ("IT" meaning leaving a comment for me on this post, then I'll draw 3 WINNERS, and send you a little gift.) But the only catch is that you have to do the same on your blog - y'know, PAY IT FORWARD! :). I'll draw names on July 18th, and then I'll send the little surprise! I hope everyone wants to do it - because it's fun, and well, who doesn't LOVE to get good stuff in the mail!?? It will brighten my day even if you want to do it. So PULEEASE! Leave a comment! :)

11 comments:

Alicia said...

Yea! I get to be the first commenter. I'm game! I love getting things in the mail!

Kristin said...

I'm in, nothing says fun like getting a gift in the mail.

Jen Trost said...

I feel weird posting a comment just to win a prize, but hey! I'll give it a try! Once upon a time, I won a stuffed bear from the dentist :)

Samantha said...

Hey Katie. Thanks for your comments on my blog, it really makes blogging more fun. I recently found all my old high school friends' blogs, so that is pretty exciting for me since I haven't talked to anyone since I got married. Thanks for introducing me to the blog world...hope I win the prize

Rebecca said...

All I have to do is leave a comment?

Ashley said...

This is a neat idea. How fun.

Paul said...

What a fun idea! I only get bills and grocery ads in the mail, so if I have an opportunity to get something fun in the mail then I'm all for it!

The Allred Family said...

Yeah, I love getting stuff i nthe mail. I feel like I should tell you some riveting reason why you should pick me...but you know me. There's nothing to say that would change your mind about me!!!!! You love me and you know it! :)

Valerie Plowman said...

Hey Katie! It is Valerie Lancaster Plowman. So you know how you found Jason's blog, then commented...well, I saw your comment and thought I would stop by. Fun to see you! Your kids are beautiful! I love the kitchen remodel. Here is the addy to my blog:

http://plowmanators.blogspot.com/

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Katie - It's Jason Butterfield. I am stopping by to say hello, like you asked me to. It just turns out that I am leaving a comment on you "pay it forward" post. This is just a coincidence. I would have posted a comment even if there wasn't a chance for a prize. Having said that, I don't need to be part of your drawing, no pressure. Fun to hear from you. Remember that project we did in elementary school where we made up our own island? That was awesome.

The Malcom Family said...

Hey Katie and Doug I am blog stalking you. We were at the cabin Sunday and Dona came with her kids. Anyway Kori and I were talking about our blogs and Autumn said you had one. So I tried the address and I found you. So to make along story short I just thought I would say hi and that it was so fun to see you at Ethan's baptism. Laura!