Since Katie hasn't posted for a while, it's time for another random video from Doug. I have had what can only be described as the "greatest song ever written" in my head the last few weeks. Now I feel like I need to share this with everyone so you too can enjoy! Now I have to work on making this my ring tone.
If you don't want to sit through the full 2 minutes (and I can't imagine why you wouldn't), at least check out his "crazy eyes" at about the 43 second mark.
9 years ago
20 comments:
wow...crazy eyes and more. oliver loved it too- he came right over and started dancing.
Great taste! Shane and I also discovered this beauty a while back and it was love at first sight and we still sing it on occasion. Ring tone isn't a bad idea...
That's hilarious! I just wonder what you were doing in order to find this... hmmmm :)
un-freaking-believable!
Jen, I was simply looking up flea markets in Montgomery, AL on the internet that could be favorably compared to a mini-mall and stumbled onto this video, of course. How else would I find it? Okay, I confess that I saw it high-lighted on a cnnsi blog, are you happy?
Whoa, that guy has crazy eyes. I am so jealous of his musical ability!
Wow Im amazed to say the least.
He is a pimp in those SWEET suits! And he has some dancing SKILLS! The best part about that video is that he is completely serious! ha ha. I'm going to call Paul right now so that he can enjoy it as much as I did.
So good to see your beautiful family! glad that you linked up with us through carrie's blog. Looks like the family is doing well, Katie is pretty as ever, your boys are adorable and doug, you still have your sense of humor. The wanna-be rapper had one sweet tie, I would go there just to meet him!! If we ever cross into your neck of the woods we will stop by. Likewise to you if you ever want to see the fightin' irish in motion, look us up!
Doug I love the fact that you will never change you will always find humor in anything.
That is one catchy tune....I think it might be running through my head for the rest of the night! CRAZY!
that is pretty funny! sad thing is, i was surprised it was in montgomery and not griffin!
Hilarity!!! ok, so i thought that wasn't a word b/c when I spell checked my story it highlited hilarity but I wanted to use the word anyway. Loved the rap video., Hideous furniture and even more hideous dancing. CRAZY FREAKY eyes!
This is so funny! I actually looked at the other videos too. I think the ellen interview proves this guy not only has crazy eyes, but he is just crazy!
Hi Katie,
This is funny. Hey, can you email me? I need to ask your help on something. jhjewkes@gmail.com
Thanks, Heather
Katie, I tagged you. I am sick of Crazy eyes! haha.. You need a new post! But I must say, it was funny!
Awesome!!!
Katie, my love....where are you in the bloggin world???? We miss you!!
Trent absolutely loves this video and the song!
I need an updated post. I know I just saw you, but I still enjoy your blog. Thanks by the way for the fun trip. I miss you guys!! Good thing you are coming out soon, hopefully Adam will be able to come up with me to see you guys.
Post a Comment