Just to be clear from the last post, we really did want a girl this time and are pleased as punch to be having one. I realize that what I wrote could have been taken as "we wanted a boy, but are excited for a girl too". I just meant that we would have been super pleased with either one - but we're ecstatic that it's a little girl. I hope now that nobody will think that I don't want my baby - in case you thought that! :) I can't even wait to be buying all those cute clothes! Let's face it, girl clothes are SO much easier to want to buy than boy clothes. But with that said, I will undoubtedly be spending far more than I should. How do all you girl moms live without sending yourselves to the poor house?
So, below is a profile shot of the babe. One of the only ones that was decent - she just wiggled too darn much. Here ya go Sam! Don't you think she looks like me? :) The ultrasound tech thought so- she really did say that oddly enough.

These are the bottoms of baby's feet. They're all cute and cozy.
7 comments:
http://billie-brand.blogspot.com/
PLEASE
Add this link to the blogs you follow. We really need to get the word out for Hillary in her business venture.
Much Appreciated!
How fun! Dude, you just gotta rock the garage sales! And at this point I totally love dressing Bentley more than Gwen, there is nothing better than sticking a little man in a shirt that you know they will kill you for later in life : ) I love it!
I can't believe she said the baby looked like you. weird.
I love ultrasound pictures - so much fun!
Oh my gosh - she has a Jewkes nose!! How cute! She is going to be a mini Katie. Thanks for catering to my request and showing me pictures of your little miracle. That sounded cheesy, but isn't that what goes on through your head at the ultrasound, "It's a miracle that the baby is healthy and moving." So cool!
hey! Sammi stole my comment. I was going to say i see a katie nose!?
Its been a while since I have had time for blogging, but CONGRATS on being pregnant and having a baby girl. They are so fun too. The clothes are cute, they are so cute, and I just love having a baby girl:)Even though some days I think I could give her away, we decided to wait till the teeage years:)
Post a Comment