Here's our Christmas Eve Nativity cast. I was a pregnant Angel - I don't know what that means, but it definitely seems weird! But, we had a lot of fun, and a nice dinner with our friends the Scow's and Israelsen's.
After everything was unwrapped, but unopened: It's hard to believe it still looked kinda organized. But don't worry, the room didn't look this way again for 5 days!
The aftermath! Yes - we went overboard, I know.
Ben took this pic of Me and D - what a little stud. Doug and I also got a freezer! YAY! Something we needed desperately. Thanks to both our moms and dads for helping contribute to [most of] our freezer fund! We love our Christmas present! Here's a pic for you - I'm sure it's not that thrilling to anyone else.
We had such a great Christmas, and a great year for that matter. It's always so amazing to me to look back and be able to LITERALLY count your blessings. The Lord has given us so much, and we are so grateful and happy. We're looking forward to another great year - and some good memories with our growing little family. Cheers to 2009! And since we didn't do a holiday card this year, I'm going to take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year too!

5 comments:
That is a very real looking Santa that you guys had. I am impressed! Your boys are so cute!!!
fun. I am so happy you finally got a freezer. YEAH!!!! Did i spot the dino for ben in that pile? Looks like you guys got some serious loot. DANG!! Bling bling!:) Pregnant angel...that IS weird.
yay! I love a Worthington update! Such a ca-ute family!
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. You guys are such a great family!
ummm i really hope you recycled that big pile of garbage!! :)
Post a Comment