
So, we went to Apple Ridge Apple Orchard today, and it was really fun. We took a wagon ride, and there were lots of animals and a fun corn maze that we enjoyed. Ben's favorite part was picking stuff. He picked an apple off a tree when he wasn't supposed to - and promptly ate the whole thing, (core included). He begged me to let him pick an old dead, bug-eaten ear of corn from the corn maze. I figured there was probably no harm in it because it was dead anyway - they can't sell it or anything, so I let him pick it and put it in our goody bag - Shhh! don't tell anyone we're neighborhood miscreants! :) We got home, and pulled all our treasures out of the bag to evaluate our spoils (a small dirty pumpkin, some little apples, and a dead ear of corn), and, to my dismay, Ben's greatest heart's desire is still the old dead corn. He immediately started to pull the husks off the ear.Katie- "Honey, you know that is hard and gross don't you - it's not for eating."
Ben- "No it's not gross."
Then, he bites it - "Oh. It is hard mom."
K- "See, I told you. Moms are right sometimes."
B- "Mom, put it in the mike-er-wave and then it will be soft again."
Funny kid.
6 comments:
hey the many uses of a good ol zapper... Ben you crack me up kid. Looks like you had tons of fun at the apple orchard. Cute pics.
Looks like fun, we need to go.
You little Ben makes me laugh.
WHAT?!?!?! You have a blog now?!? Why have you been hiding this huge secret from me?!?! I am very upset and will need some space to recover. Totally kidding! BUT I am so excited to blogstalk you now!
Good times had by all at the orchard! Ben is hilarious! Love the blog by the way!
THERE YOU ARE KATIE! It took me a minute to track you down, but I finally found you! Dito to what everyone else said. You're little ben is a riot!
It's great to see pictures of my wonderful nephews! love the family picture too!!!
Tami
Post a Comment