Thursday, October 18, 2007

No originality at all...

I know, I know, it's all the rage to blog these days - but y'know, I guess I'm just a sheep. I can't help it - when you read other people's blogs all the time, you start looking at life in terms of "blog-worthy" and "un-blog-worthy." And I find myself thinking, "that would be good to put on a blog; I really should start one..." and so on, and so forth, etc., etc. So, that's it - that's the reason I'm doing this. Just to have some place to write down all the random thoughts in my head, and random actions of my kids. And maybe, just maybe, my family will want to follow along. I know I run the risk that Kristi is going to be the only one who reads this, but I guess that's a chance I'm willing to take...

3 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

Hooray! You will be addicted and I can't wait to "peak" at your life, this is going to be great!

Kristi said...

Hey, so what if I am the only person who reads it? Aren't I worth it??

Jill Bagley said...

thanks a lot for making me totally obsessed with blogging.
you are really going to be annoyed with me. im going to make you be my #1 fan.
no one else will read mine and i will make you read it all the time.
by the way---a lot of people have been rolling their eyes at me that i have one---they're dumb