Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to all... and to all - a Good Night!

Ahh... I've had such a great Christmas. I haven't had a ton of time to blog lately - sorry, and I feel like I've been so busy up until now. But seriously, my schedule feels wide open after today! It's so nice. It's been a great couple of days, with a lot of time to hang out with friends and my cute little family. We know we have just SO many blessings! And we sure are grateful that the Lord loves us and takes such good care of us - and we're so grateful that God sent him to this Earth to be born. We have so much! There's nothing like a completely indulgent and over-the-top Christmas morning to help one come to that realization. I am happy. Here are some highlights of the day: We went to JoAnna's (what a kind soul) for dinner and to get together with friends and the missionaries. We had a blast. Oh well, back to life tomorrow - Doug's got to be back at work. Bummer. That's Mayo for ya. But luckily, I've got lots of new toys to keep the boys well-occupied for the day tomorrow - so I can probably take tomorrow off! Ha ha. Wishful thinking is fun. After all, it is Christmas.

6 comments:

Freddie said...

Katie and Doug , what a darling family you have. I love the group of Christmas pics, and especially the one in the upper left corner... haha he looks so happy and excited with his present. Enjoy the fun times like this because they grow so fast. Take care love Freddie

carlyl said...

You look like you guys had a great Christmas. So I can't get my google reader to work right. It is not updating everyone. What is my problem??? p.s. loved the popcorn.. YUMMY!!

Elise said...

Glad you guys has so much fun! HNY to ya too...

Don and Mary Lou Worthington said...

We are so glad that you had a great Christmas. We love the great Christmas photos. We had a great Christmas as well, but very quiet, just Jeff, mom and me. We are looking forward to seeing you all. All our love.

[dene'] said...

so HOW do you get the pictures to go in a box like that???? I haven't figured that one out yet. Please share your knowledge.

Jill Bagley said...

katie, that is cute how you put all those pics in a collage like that.
how did you do that? did you do that on your computer first and then put it on your blog as one photo? or does this bloggerama thing have a way to do that?
why am i so technologically retarded? you are only three years younger than me----you cant have learned more about technology in school than i did could you?