Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Jilly Beanious!

Jill, Happy Birthday! I know, I know, I wasn't going to blog while I was on vacation - but I'm making an exception for my dear sister who is 29 today... Thanks for always being so generous to us, funny and talented. You are quite a gal indeed! Here's to another 60 or so years of being a chocaholic! :) - I'm sure it'll be the secret to your long life! Love ya.

3 comments:

Doug W. said...

I hope you had a nice birthday Jill. You are an awesome sister-in-law. I wish our families could hang out more.

Alyson said...

Katie! This is Alyson Hardy Harper, I just found you through my sister Heather's blog. I haven't seen you since you left Logan, but it is good to see you doing well, with 2 boys! Hope you have a good time in Utah. If you want to check us out benandalyson.blogspot.com

The Allred Family said...

I miss your blogging!! I am sorry I didn't call you back after you called. I was diagnosed with something....nothing serious, but not something I want to comment about!!! :) HAHA! Have I got your curiosity piqued???? Anyway....so fun to see you and your cute self in UT! LOve ya!