Doug said he didn't even get my last post. And if Doug doesn't get it - the man who basically has half my brain, (and I know I'm missing as LEAST half these days) - I know nobody else will get it.
So, what I mean is: I know that I'm dramatic in my posts, so, if you think so too - it's not some crazy revelation to me. Like saying that Ben has this HUGE bald spot, when it's really just like, 1 inch, by 1 inch squared, or smaller. But nevertheless, in a situation such as this, I think I am dramatic because it IS rather embarrassing to me, because now it just looks like whoever shaved his head (most people would guess his mother,) didn't know how to use a pair of clippers, and just gave him a big old nick. Anyway, the point is - I know I make mountains out of molehills sometimes, but that's just me. I just thought I should clarify that I KNOW that's a flaw in my personality. That's all. However unclear it was. :)
And just because I've been thinking about it lately, another little insight into my blogging is: over the years, I have become MUCH LESS DECISIVE. That is why I have 20 pictures per post. Because I can never decide which ones to put on, so I just put them all on - or most of them anyway. I always think you can tell a lot about one's personality when they come back from a vacation and will only put on their blog one or 2 pictures. That is something that I would LOVE to be able to do. So, sorry that you always get WAY more pictures than you could ever really appreciate. :)
Random as it all is, I just thought you should know...
9 years ago
5 comments:
i do not think you being dramatic is a flaw. In my book, it's some major entertainment. LOVE IT!
don't worry i got it. I thrive on drama myself. I think it is a Jewkes thing.
I think you're right Sadie! Thanks for laying the blame where it belongs! :)
hey I'm a friend of Brooke Oldroyds ... just blog surfin' and wanted to tell you i enjoyed this post & i get it! i myself am well-known for being {over} dramatic when relating information to other people, and am so indecisive that it took me 3 minutes to decide whether or not to leave a comment on a blog of someone i don't even know! :) your family sure looks fun!
Post a Comment