Friday, July 18, 2008

And the Winners are:

Samantha, Jen Trost and Alicia Vawdrey! Yay for you girls! In the next week or two - you will be receiving one of my favorite things in the mail. I hope you love it too! All you gotta do is Pay It Forward on your blog! :) Isn't it nice spreading the love? Oh, and Alicia - I need your new mailing address. Will you email it to me? dworth77@hotmail.com

8 comments:

Jen Trost said...

YEAH!!!!!

Jill Bagley said...

you never told me about your drawing. oh well, i missed out.
it makes me wonder sometimes how many people are viewing my blog, and not leaving comments.
HMMM very interesting.

Princess Hairstyles said...

Hi guys, I found your cute blog off of Laura's site. More cousins! How fun. Your little boys are adorable. It will be fun to spy on you from time to time.
(Kori and Tracy Peterson)

Valerie Plowman said...

I know, my little girl does look just like me. I should post my baby pictures and her baby pictures...scary :)

We are living in Wellsville up in Cache Valley. We love it here. It is the nicest little small town. I really think your kitchen looks great; things in Wellsville aren't quite what they are in SoJo ;) That is one of the things I love about it. People seem more content with life and less concerned with the whole "Jones' " idea.

The Allred Family said...

You, my friend, will be receiving hate mail, in the mail, from me!!! What was I lacking? Was I over-qualified or something?? :)

Samantha said...

I never win anything, so I am excited to have won!!

Valerie Plowman said...

We are in Wellsville for good. We love it here. Nate got his degree a couple of years ago and works out at ATK as an Engineer. We love Wellsville so much and don't have any plans to ever leave our cute little town :) I am glad you liked the big hair--I know it is going to be one of those things in 15 years where she says, "I can't believe you did that ugly hairstyle on me!" lol

Valerie Plowman said...

PS--You need a new post so I don't become the top contributer to this post...oh, wait, I already am!