Sunday, July 6, 2008

Utah - Forever ago now, but here are some pics.

It's been nearly a month since we got home, and I'm starting to think I'm completely pathetic. Sorry everyone. In my defense, I feel like I've had some pretty legit excuses - which I will post (or rant) about later. We've just had SO much going on. I'm sure nobody even checks my blog anymore, (heaven knows I haven't had any time for sitting at a computer - I've looked at very few of your blogs lately. Sorry again.) But, for those of you who haven't given up on me: I still thought I'd post some of the few pics that I took while in UT. Visiting St. George was a lot of fun. Even though we didn't do a ton of high-action-adventure or anything, we were able to squeeze in:

Time for hanging out with family


James - isn't he grown up now? It's kinda freaky.


Hazel's Blessing. And since Sam never updates her blog with pictures, I'm taking the liberty showing pics of her adorable baby girl.

Mini Adam? I think yes.

We got to check out the gorgeous Sand Hollow project.

Swimming at the Wilkey's with Hillary and her kiddos.

Hanging out in the hotel.

Annie's shower at my Mom and Dad's house. I got some pretty great coverage of the whole thing wouldn't you say?

More hanging out with family at Ethan's Baptism in Parowan. The boys had so much fun with their Worthington cousins even though their time was pretty limited together.

It was a fun time! We wish we could have gotten to see you all, but since I spent so much driving and traveling, it ended up seeming like a pretty short trip. We'll be back in September though - with Doug- so it will be way more fun! And longer for sure.

9 comments:

The Allred Family said...

Loved seeing those pics. yes, i almost stopped checking your blog. I told myself, "this is the last time- then for get her!". :) Yeah right. James is sooo grown-up. We didn't get to see him when we were there. And sammy's Hazel is gorgeous....totally mini Adam.

Kristin said...

Love seeing all the pictures, looks like you had a great time. Hazel is beautiful!

Doug W. said...

Cool effects! That last picture at Ethan's baptism looks like Angel Moroni is really glowing.

Rebecca said...

I CANNOT believe how big James is!!! How old is he now? Sam's baby is adorable! What a cutie! Fun update, love all the pics.

Anonymous said...

we are still checking regulary so keep the pics coming!

Freddie said...

Finally! I did almost stop looking but each time clicked on it just to make sure and wa-la you finally posted. im so happy now:) ha ha..Hazel is sure a cutie, and Sam is a bigger slacker on posting that you are. ... i enjoyed the pics since i could not be there. When in Sept are you coming?

Jill Bagley said...

that last picture of ben is so cute. but i have to say, there is something freakishly close resembling my Ezra.
i thought that picture was of ezra, and then i did a double take.
it was weird. maybe its the orange shirt, Ezra wears orange a lot.
and the angel moroni is REALLY glowing that is so weird. i love seeing baptism pictures. it makes you wonder if the white people wear in them just makes the flash so much more powerful, or if they are really glowing.
and i totally was wondering when you were going to get into the blogging thing again. you havent even visited mine, and i posted a couple of days ago!

JoAnna said...

What's freaky is how much you look like your brother!!!!

Samantha said...

Thanks for posting those pictures of Hazel, I have to admit, she is adorable. I should just email you the pictures I have and you can post them for me on your blog, haha. Well, lets hope I get my act together soon before everyone in the Jewkes family goes nuts.