Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice! A little baby
GIRL! We're all so excited to be adding a sweet little girl to our family. We would have been thrilled with a healthy boy - but are super excited to be changing it up a bit. We just wanted to let everyone know!
26 comments:
I know I may be the only one, but I love ultrasound pictures. Can you post one of them?? I am so excited about your girl!! Yea! and she will be born in the same season as Hazel, so I can send you the clothes that Hazel grows out of. Lucky you!
Sam, you're hilarious. The pics are actually all pretty bad. None of them are super clear and good - they're all just kinda blurry. It was really hard to gert good ones because like I said on the phone, she was really wiggly. But I will try to post one later. I don't have time today though. Thanks for the request!
Yeah!! A pink baby! It is fun to have both boys AND girls! Congrats...
Yeah! How fun for you guys! Congrats!
Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you and glad you didn't have to wait until #5 to finally get some pink in your house.
Yeah, another niece for me to spoil!!!!! Congrats!!!!
Yeah!!! I'm SO excited for you guys! Having a girl is so much fun and am sure will be a totally different experience for you guys. Congratulations!
Congrats!! A girl addition to your family will be so much fun :)
Yea! We are so happy for you!
Congrats Katie! I am so excited for you. Everyone should have at least one girl--right. Nothing sweeter than doing your first load of all pink laundry!
Anna
Oh I can't even tell you how excited I am for you guys to have a girl! Don't get me wrong, BOYS ARE THE BEST, but a girl version of Ben and Spence would be to die for! By the way, I'm sooo glad your blogging again- I think I would have given up on you if your husband hadn't posted strange, hilarious, random video clips.
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Congrats Katie, that's super news!
Yeah, a girl! That is very exciting!!
Hurray Katie!!! That is so wonderful! I am happy gor you. Girls are a whole different ball game. Cami
Yeah! You're following our pattern. I'm excited that Sarah will have a girl cousin close to her age!
so exciting. I love having a little of both in our house. She is gonna be such a cutie!
YEAH!!!!!!! i can see your getting in the spirit with your pink background. i had a dream about you last night....not in a weird way. We were in the dominican republic together!
Congrats! How exciting!
I am so so so excited for you.
I can't wait to see what she will look like.
I had no idea you were even prego! I'm a little slow. Congratulations!
Cuteness. I bet you are so stoked. And to have two older brothers to protect her? Perfect!
Uh, I didn't know u were pregnant! Congrats! How exciting to be having a girl!
Woohoo is right! That's awesome! So good to see you guys when you were in Utah and can;t wait to see you with your new girl when she gets here!
Congrats to you all!!! Girls are a lot of fun, we are excited for you. Can't wait to see pics of your baby girl when she joins your family.
Congratulations!! That is so awesome! I love that you changed your background too in honor of your new little princess.
Post a Comment