Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Header Pic

Thanks for all your votes. I went with #1 because it was a tie, and I like Ben's face just a tiny bit better in that one, (although the margin is quite slim.)

But on a side note, I have to share a great story. I'm sure it will be rather embarrassing to Ben in the future - so I gotta put stuff like this on here while I still can. So, yesterday Ben was in the bathroom, and we hear him yell, "Dad, come in here! ..... My poo smells like your rice cakes!"

We laughed until we cried. At least 5 minutes straight. Then, Doug decided that he either needs to evaluate better what he's putting into his body, or Ben's poo smelled really good....

6 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

Oh Ben!
Love the header!!!

Amanda said...

Love all the new recent pictures! The ones of you and Annie are sweet.

That is a funny story of Ben - rice cakes are kind of gross.

The Allred Family said...

WOW! That's hilarious. Rice cakes? Does dougie eat those a lot and what flavor is what I am wondering? Sorry I got disconnected with you the other night, my phone ran out of batteries and I knew we were getting off. I am sure you figured that!

Doug W. said...

First of all, upon further investigation of Ben's claim, we had to respectfully disagree.
Second, my rice cakes are delicious - I only eat the carmel cake flavor and dip them in yogurt.

DeNae I said...

Ha! I miss being there. We are so sad we didn't get to see you, and Ethan was really upset that Ben couldn't come. We'll work it out somehow, and if nothing else there's always the Dells, right?
Miss you!

Ryan and Andrea said...

Wow, that is funny! Darling photo-can't remember which one I voted for, but love your pick!