I obviously need a new fam pic in my header. Which one should I do? Please write a comment which family pic you like best. Refer to them as #1,2,3,4, or 5. Thanks. I desperately need the help.
I LOVE them all. What are you talking about they didn't work out? You all look great : D I think that #1 would work best for the header... because of the layout.
I would choose either 1 or 5. Spencer is precious in no. 5. I love them all really though, but I think picking 1 or 5 would be good since you can see Annie's face pretty well and the boys are both looking at the camera with pretty good expressions.
Well, I was going to vote - but it already looks like it would just add more confusion... suffice it to say they are all really good! Hope you are doing well.
>P.S. I finally joined facebook today... don't know what I'm doing but maybe it'll be easier to KIT.
11 comments:
Its really tough to decide, I really like them all, but I think 5 is really cute!
my vote is #1...you have such a cute family!!!
3 or 5...so good to see you last night. I promise we're getting together when you get back. Have so much fun and travel safe!!!
I LOVE them all. What are you talking about they didn't work out? You all look great : D I think that #1 would work best for the header... because of the layout.
Waaaay cute & too hard to choose just one! I like #5 & #1, but who am I?
4 or 5 get my vote. :)
I like the one with the white shirts. Oh, wait. I mean #5.
Katie, you are beautiful and your family is too! I vote #1!
I love #1 & #5!!!
I would choose either 1 or 5. Spencer is precious in no. 5. I love them all really though, but I think picking 1 or 5 would be good since you can see Annie's face pretty well and the boys are both looking at the camera with pretty good expressions.
Well, I was going to vote - but it already looks like it would just add more confusion... suffice it to say they are all really good! Hope you are doing well.
>P.S. I finally joined facebook today... don't know what I'm doing but maybe it'll be easier to KIT.
Post a Comment