So, Ben is such a special kid - he makes life fun and is so loving and great. I don't know what I'd do without him. Yesterday, he sat on my lap facing me, and just stared at my face. Then he slowly started touching my forehead, and I asked him what he was doing. He said "I am touching this bump." Sadly, he noticed my developing zit! What an eye for detail! Either that, or it's more obvious than I thought and I guess I'm done pretending my skin is better than an eighth grader's... bummer... :(
Also, we just found out today that he has to have surgery for the hernia on his belly. It's so tiny, I haven't worried about it for a long time, but he just has to get it taken care of before adulthood. I think we might do it soon though and I'll probably blog about it later.
4 comments:
Oh Kids, Brutally honest---gotta love it!
Wow, we didn't realize that Ben had a hernia. Although we should not be too surprised, Bob, Eric, Brad, Doug, and Grandpa W. have all had them. In fact Grandpa has had 3, one at age 8, one at 47 and one age 62. We sure hope that this is not a trend with Ben. We like your Blog and think your very creative (although we do not vote for your being a blonde). We are not very familiar with these blogs, is leaving a comment the only way we can participate? Do we have to set up a blog or our own? We do not think we are creative enough to have one of our own. We just read below and it says that we have to sign up for a Google account.
MMM, oh Ben. Take it easy on your mom, she is the one who gave birth to you boy.
Gwen one time pointed out my "chins".
Post a Comment