9 years ago
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Big Headed
So, I'm starting to think that I shouldn't have posted all those pictures of me with different hair. It seems a little, oh I don't know, conceited that I have all these pictures of myself on a "family blog". I swear that I'm not obsessed with myself. I just thought that website was cool. So, with that said, I apologize if you think that I'm a megalomaniac - (I actually don't know what that word means, but I've always liked it and wanted to use it; I think it means narcissistic or something like that.) So, sorry for having a big head, and a possible misuse of a big vocabulary word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha! Ha! Ha! (me laughing) You should have started blogging along time ago. You crack me up!
It's your blog, post what you want!!! I'm going to do the hair thing too!
No kidden, I just did some lame question thingy... I love the hair thing. I tried it out. Too funny.
Post a Comment