Thursday, November 8, 2007

I better get crackin'...


Out of the blue:

"Mom, I want you to go to the doctor and get a 'grill' baby so she can grow up and be my sister."

Yikes! He's been saying weird stuff like that, and I was really starting to wonder if he knows something I don't. But, upon further investigation - when I asked him why he wants a sister so bad, he exclaimed, "Because I want to tell nursery I have a sister!" I don't know what they're teaching him in there! :)
But whew! I dodged a bullet!
___________________
And another notable quote from B:


Katie- "Hey baby boy, come over here."
Ben- "I'm not a baby."
K- "Then what are you?"
B- "I'm a groon up kid."
Little goof ball. 3 going on 21, I guess.

2 comments:

L said...

I laughed hard to know that Zander isn't the only one fond of "grills". We always get a kick out of asking Zander if he is a boy or a girl just to hear him say "grill"!

Unknown said...

Katie, I am having so much fun looking at your blog! I just noticed that your friend lichelle has a boy named Zander like us! I thought we were the only ones. It's nice to hear someone else with such a cute name! ha ha. Well....we are fellow bloggers too, if you want to see how big my baby boy is then go to jewkes21.blogspot.com I would LOVE to hear from you.