Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Weekend Entertainment...

Just some stuff we've been up to lately:

Our first snow, (well, the first that I saw) occurred on Saturday morning - and I must admit, I wasn't too sad that it was a little pathetic. Don't worry, I'm sure there's more where that came from - unfortunately.
We bought this paint over a year ago, and just haven't gotten around to it until now. When Ben asked, we told him he could help. But then quickly regretted it. But oh well. He loves to paint and/or draw on anything he can get his hands on. A canvas as big as a wall was his dream I'm sure!
Helper extraordinaire! Well, at least he thought so...
Not quite all put-together, but you get the gist of our accomplishment. With 2 rugrats all over the place, it really did feel like something to be proud of. Now if only the rest of the house were painted...
The Happy Spare... Fun with mommy in the kitchen - he loves to be in on the action ...And below, more unsolicited help. He is actually hammering a real nail (which he found because we took the nails out of the wall that we were painting,) into the wall. Arrrgh! I was so ticked, but, at least he was wearing safety glasses (which he kindly removed when he saw I was about to take a picture... ha ha) !


7 comments:

busymomof5 said...

Your wall looks great!!!! What a great little helper you have!

Kristi said...

Way cute pictures, way beautiful wall, what the heck is snow? Never heard of it. Ha ha ha!

Don and Mary Lou Worthington said...

You were really busy last night. I checked your Blog last night when we were talking to you and none of this was posted. Do you know that there are labor laws prohibiting you from forcing child labor. However, it looks like Ben is enjoying every minute of it.

Shellie said...

The wall looks great! Ben + hammer + nail + safety glasses=HILARIOUS! You can laugh about it now right:)

carlyl said...

That wall looks so cute. I love it. I have the same problem with my nails in my walls, I swear I don't know where they get them. But those toy hammers are tougher than I thought.

JoAnna said...

I LOVE the wall! I think it is a beautiful contrast with the other color and the while wallk. You, my girl, are talented!!

gassins said...

You wall looks great! I'll have to see it in person soon!