Today is the day that we've finally got a FIRST TOOTH! (Well, yesterday technically...) YAY! And as early as almost 11 months baby!
He's officially joined the ranks of the pioneers before him, also known as 90 percent of other kids his age. We know, we know, he's so late with the whole tooth-thing. But hey, we're just proud he's got 'em in there at all. Ben got his first tooth right at 11 months. So that's on par for us I guess. And that's okay - we're so proud of it. That's why we're posting this. I tried to get a decent pic of his mouth displaying his new pearly white, but he wasn't havin' it. These pics show that at least he's into the important things in life: oreos, the remote, and maybe a little drinky-poo, etc. To go with news on Spence's mouth, this week, he's also had a little thrush. Weird, I know. I thought that only happened to newborns. But I think it's due to the whole antibiotic-thing, from what I've read on it anyway. It seems to be going away with a some acidopilus and yogurt though - so it's all good. Just thought I'd update everyone on this fascinating milestone... Can you believe that kids actually have teeth?!
He's officially joined the ranks of the pioneers before him, also known as 90 percent of other kids his age. We know, we know, he's so late with the whole tooth-thing. But hey, we're just proud he's got 'em in there at all. Ben got his first tooth right at 11 months. So that's on par for us I guess. And that's okay - we're so proud of it. That's why we're posting this. I tried to get a decent pic of his mouth displaying his new pearly white, but he wasn't havin' it. These pics show that at least he's into the important things in life: oreos, the remote, and maybe a little drinky-poo, etc. To go with news on Spence's mouth, this week, he's also had a little thrush. Weird, I know. I thought that only happened to newborns. But I think it's due to the whole antibiotic-thing, from what I've read on it anyway. It seems to be going away with a some acidopilus and yogurt though - so it's all good. Just thought I'd update everyone on this fascinating milestone... Can you believe that kids actually have teeth?!
5 comments:
Congrats on the tooth!!! Michael didn't get his first tooth until he was 14 months old,
Katie, thanks for the comment on my blog. It was nice to hear from you. Your blog is hallarious! I love reading it. At first I thought Spencer had found a black magic marker. I was relievied to find out it was only oreo's. As far as my weight... I have lost 20 lbs now but I have a very long way to go. Also, were you at the party last year? We had a santa at that one didnt we? Im pretty sure that Clint has been Santa now for the past 2 years. Time flies!
Elin has him beat. Oh Spence-man, cute kid. Oreo's oh man, 2 good things in one pic, Spenc and Oreos!! Love it.
Haven't seen or heard from you in a little while, you coming to play tomorrow pm?
All this time I never noticed that Spencer didn't have teeth. That is talent gumming an entire oreo!
Hey Katie! This is Rachel- I didn't know you had a blog! And, I haven't even seen you since you had Spencer- so I loved reading your blog and catching up on your life. It looks like you guys are doing great. Visit our blog sometime at boondoggleblog.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment