Monday, December 31, 2007

OMG - First Steps!

My little guy is growing up so fast. Today he took his first steps. He's feeling pretty confident and will go about 3 or four steps. Crazy! I know. How did this happen? His life sure has flown by... Hopefully, 2008 will be slightly slower - or I'll just be scared.
Nerds in training. Isn't it horrible? What's a girl to do?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! I'm so jealous that Spencer is walking! Zander is just a chicken and hasn't even thought about walking -He won't even stand without holding on to something. Your pics are too cute!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Don and Mary Lou Worthington said...

We were hoping he would wait until he was out here visiting so we could see him take that first step. He looks like he is doing great. We knew that it was just a matter of time. Some of previous pictures showed him standing and all he had to do was get the courage to take off. Now your in real trouble.

busymomof5 said...

I can't believe it!!!!! Spencer, don't grow up so fast!!!!
We love you!!!!

kateworthi said...

By the way, OMG means "Oh my GOSH" to me - not the other thing... :)