Rather than make twenty comments I will just try and say it all in one
a) I don't even know how to make collages, so you are way far ahead of me there
b) Spencer is one cute forward facing little one year old! Cute!
C) you are so dang skinny!
d) I wish that we could hang out and I wish I could have gone to Utah with you (except that it is 70 dgs here and I am not so sure I am willing to give that up!).
Horray! New Posts! WOW, you guys have been busy! I still can't believe that our boys are one- time goes by so fast. Spencer needs to teach Zander how to walk- he's such a chicken.
Actually Kristin - you probably don't want to look at some of the other times I've posted. Sadly, 11 is kind of early for me... :) I'm a night owl - and usually stay up way too late for my own good...
Wow-it looks like you got a lot of stuff in while in Utah. Thanks again for penciling us in :) It was a lot of fun and I love that you are so easy to talk to. I didn't know that you got shingles! That sucks-I've had them before too, also when stressed and not getting enough sleep. You better take care of yourself so we can hang out again in a year and a half!
OK I am loving that you are back and hooray for all the new posting, I seriously have been missing my daily dose of Katie, in person too, but the late night blogging just got good again! LOVE YA!
I almost said something about you not posting, but didn't want to complain--hehe. Wow, I can't believe Spence is one already. It was really good to talk to you last month. You'll have to let me know when you plan your next Utah trip so I can make the trek up to SLC.
9 comments:
Rather than make twenty comments I will just try and say it all in one
a) I don't even know how to make collages, so you are way far ahead of me there
b) Spencer is one cute forward facing little one year old! Cute!
C) you are so dang skinny!
d) I wish that we could hang out and I wish I could have gone to Utah with you (except that it is 70 dgs here and I am not so sure I am willing to give that up!).
Thanks for posting!
Horray! New Posts! WOW, you guys have been busy! I still can't believe that our boys are one- time goes by so fast. Spencer needs to teach Zander how to walk- he's such a chicken.
I love the time this was posted at 11 pm is when I get most of my work done as well.
Actually Kristin - you probably don't want to look at some of the other times I've posted. Sadly, 11 is kind of early for me... :) I'm a night owl - and usually stay up way too late for my own good...
Wow-it looks like you got a lot of stuff in while in Utah. Thanks again for penciling us in :) It was a lot of fun and I love that you are so easy to talk to. I didn't know that you got shingles! That sucks-I've had them before too, also when stressed and not getting enough sleep. You better take care of yourself so we can hang out again in a year and a half!
OK I am loving that you are back and hooray for all the new posting, I seriously have been missing my daily dose of Katie, in person too, but the late night blogging just got good again!
LOVE YA!
I almost said something about you not posting, but didn't want to complain--hehe. Wow, I can't believe Spence is one already. It was really good to talk to you last month. You'll have to let me know when you plan your next Utah trip so I can make the trek up to SLC.
Very cute pictures!!
ha ha, I had given up on you for a while there. Nice to have to back again!
Post a Comment