Sunday, February 24, 2008

Birthday Man in tha House!




Well, disappointingly enough, you're NOT in the house Dad - not mine anyway... :( That is the stinky thing about living so far from my family. I have to miss fun days like birthdays and all the festivities. I wish I could have been there with you guys today. Since I didn't get to talk to you for very long today, I'll just write a word or 2 about how special I think you are.

My dad is the most loveable, happy, optimistic, goofy, determined, kind, lovING, almost-too-nice nice guy out there. He aims to please. And that my friends, is what he's done. I am pleased with the father that I have. He's taken TOO good of care of us, and spoiled me. I just love him so much. He's a great guy - and everyone who knows him thinks likewise. Happy birthday Pops! You're swell.


And PS - Chicks defnitely DO dig your ride!!! :)
And PPS - Do I look just like him? Because that's what they've been telling me for years... What's your take?

3 comments:

Doug W. said...

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! Happy birthday Jim! I couldn't ask for a better father-in-law. Thank you for raising an awesome daughter and letting me marry her.

Jill Bagley said...

That is sweet.
did dad read this?
i think we need to blog something like this for mom too.
she needs the positive lovin too.
Dad is a great guy!! we LOVE YA dad!!!

Jim said...

Thanks for the sucking up. Love you guys.
Dad