BEFORE
(as you can see, we did have a dishwasher - and it did a good job cleaning, but it was incredibly loud - and portable, if you couldn't tell. And you'd have to hook it up to the sink so you can't use the sink the whole time it was going, and we didn't want to leave it hooked up all day - so I wanted to be home, and it was always hard to time and everything. Maybe I'm being dramatic, but it was a HUGE pain in the butt for us - I mean, it was better than nothing. But still...)
Now it is a little more evident as to why I've always hated doing the dishes, right?
AFTER
I'm LOVIN' IT! THANK YOU ECONOMIC STIMULUS CHECK! :)
PS - stay tuned for pics of the tile in a few weeks.
I'm LOVIN' IT! THANK YOU ECONOMIC STIMULUS CHECK! :) PS - stay tuned for pics of the tile in a few weeks.
And for fun - I'll throw in some of the silly pics we took while taking out the sink and the stove top.


Spence is obviously confused. But he's cute while doing that - so I'd say it's okay.

8 comments:
I love it. AND SO TOTALLY AMEN TO A DISHWASHER. It looks great and I can't wait to see it in person, you know up close and personal and all. I know you have been dying to have this done. I am so glad that it now is and oh man, with tile in there it is going to be sweeeeet!!!
Love the pics.
I am so excited for you! You are going to love doing dishes now, right? Seriously, when you have nice things to clean with it makes it much more do-able. And did you get new countertops? It looks like it. And spence looks like a total blonde in that pic, what's up with that???? YEAH for dishwashers!!! You deserve it!
Yeah!! It looks wonderful. Caleb saw the pictures of a work in progress and asked if he could come play in the hole in the counter.
Yep. We got new counters too. They are really nice looking. I forgot to put it, but hoped people would figure it out. It was definitely the bulk of the expense, even though they were cheap. We love it!
YAY!! I'm glad you got a great dishwasher! That is the absolute BEST kitchen device ever. I went without one for about a year before and some after I had Kate and it was the WORST!
I am with you on the dishwasher!!! Makes a huge difference in the time it takes to do dishes! Even my kids don't mind doing the dishes every once in awhile now, in fact Parker did them today without being asked!
Isnt home improvement the best! It looks fabulous!
SO beautiful!!!! The countertops are gorgeous! You have such good taste. Another thing I love about you! and those last pics crack me up! LOL
Post a Comment