I'm going to Utah today - for 10 days. I'm going to be in St. George for most of the time, so I probably won't be able to see anyone. But I just thought I'd let you know that I likely won't be posting for a little while. Who knows? I may surprise you though... but probably not. :)
Doug, the boys and I are really gonna miss you a TON!!!! I'm sure you'll be super busy with laying the tile and everything though - so I hope it distracts you from being too lonely... :( Love ya tons, and we'll see ya soon!
Just so everyone's not too sad :) - I'll leave you with this:
9 years ago
7 comments:
Lucky! Have fun and fly safe. I hope no tornadoes attack your house while you are gone this time!
he is so cute cant wait to meet him in person!
Have a fun, safe trip. We'll miss you.
I hope everyone is taking note of the hearty "Aaaaaah" Spence gives after drinking. He does that everytime he drinks, hilarious. I miss my family way to much already!
Katie.
Glad I found your blog. I will add you to ours. Your boys are so dang cute!
www.mikeleslieandalex.blogspot.com
katie, first off your kids are darling and I wish I could be in St George to see them.. Hey i might get there before you leave. Im coming home on Sun. night. also, I am curious about this rowberry family blog.(above) is that a friend of yours? we might actually be related to them. We met some rowberrys in England that were Gregs cousins. Let me know if i can see the blog and meet them . thanks freddie
Katie! He is sooo vute. I just love the dance for joy after the grape koolaid. That must be good stuff! Ahhhhhh!
Post a Comment