The pic on the front porch with the backpack on. Ours are not as professional as some - because I didn't have too much time to get one from behind with B looking over his shoulder, or to make sure Spence was out of the picture, or to even make sure that Ben didn't look sleepy - I was running a little late. But hey, it's a memory!

6 comments:
aww. He is so so cute!! What a big boy! Look who is back into blogginG!!!
way to go benny!! you sure are all grown up! dont start reading yet, youll probably get too smart for your own good.
like your bathroom make-over.
and yes, i have seen 500 days of summer, and i have no idea what your talking about with the puma thing.
that wouldnt cross my mind at all. the reason why i named it that was for inspriational purposes.
i know that most people dont know what my blog means, but it inspires me to think of how it came about.
and your new nick name is mrs bloggy mcbloggenstein!! way to go miss bloggerama!
What a handsome stud!
He looks so cute and tan. I could hardly believe my eyes when my thingie indicated you had blogged. NOW WAY! You are back in the blogging world! Everyone rejoice! YEAH!!!!!!!!!
What a cute little guy!
YAY! Katie! I am so proud of you for updating your blog!! Annie is no longer "3 weeks old today!!!" Anyway, your kids are adorable!!!! I hope all is well!
Post a Comment