Love to my big boy Ben.

What's Ben been up to? Well, he just started preschool yesterday. And, he's made HUGE progress this year in helping around the house, and being an awesome big bro to Annie and Spence. He's been really helpful, honestly. He's learning to read even. It's strange to say, but I think he's just growing up. I'm old.


We went to Quarry Hill Nature Center today, Inta Juice and egg drop soup for dinner (nice combo eh?) and we're having a party on Saturday. He wanted a Texas sheet cake for his cake. If nothing else, I will say - he's got... style.

6 comments:
cute cake! And what a cool birthday 9/9/09.
HOLY YEAH for a new post, well technically 2. Love it!
Love all the pics and all the things you guys have been up to.
I swear the ward split and I NEVER see you anymore at all. Makes me sad.
Happy Bday Ben!
Happy Bday Ben!
Photogenic as ALWAYS Katie, you are so cute!!!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy BEN!!! He is such a cutie boy!!
Yeah! You're back! We LOVED seeing you and catching up at the reunion. Annie is soooo cute!
Happy b-day benji! You are so big now!
Post a Comment