Thursday, November 8, 2007

Just had to post this...

I know, I have like 20 posts today, but I haven't blogged for a while. I just had to throw this one in. It's adorable.

And Cheesier still...

9 comments:

busymomof5 said...

Those are three handsome guys!!!!

JoAnna said...

Ahhh... so good to see a new post. I just love you and your fam.

Kristi said...

Seriously? THE CUTEST PICTURE I have ever seen. What handsome little guys and I like Doug's glasses (I don't remember them, are they new?). It makes me miss you! I have a pic of Ben and Gwen on those same stairs!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh stop it! I can only take so much cuteness!!!

Brittney said...

So cute. Ben looks just like James to me. I'm having flashbacks of 15 years ago!

Don and Mary Lou Worthington said...

What cute pictures. Was your husband always so good looking? You two make cute babies, opps I mean groon up kids. Sure makes us want to hug and kiss them. Are those new glasses on Doug? As you know, Tami now has a blog "busymomof5" how will we keep up? Great to see everyone in the new photos. Oh, I did find the way to copy the photos.

Anonymous said...

Doug and Katie:
We checked Jay's really old email and he had an email from Doug. Jay is one of Doug's mission companion's. He was excited to see your blog, we also have a blog, its jaycamwakild.blogspot.com I love blog's b/c its great when you live far. Jay had a few questions what is Doug up to?? Where do you live? Have a great day!!

Willson Family said...

What an adorable little family! I am so excited to see what cute kids yours are becoming. I can't believe little Ben is 3!! How can life have really gone by that fast? Hope you are loving your new home town and Doug the job...I guess they aren't THAT new! Just about as new as ours, I guess :) Keep in touch. Trina

Anonymous said...

KATIE KATIE KATIE I CANT BELIEVE YOU DONT HAVE YOUR FAVORITE COUSINS NAME ANYWHERE ON YOUR BLOG... HA HA HA IM JUST KIDDING.. HOW ARE YOU AND THE FAMILY DOING? ITS BEEN A REAL LONG TIME SINCE WEVE TALKED... YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE I HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN SPENCER UNTILL NOW AND BEN IS SO BIG... YOU SHOULD CONTACT ME SOMETIME!!! EMAIL ME