is he really walking? that is crazy. he will be miles ahead of Ezra. ezra didnt walk until 15 months. and i feel exsausted by him. wonder how you will be feeling.
by the way----i dont know if im the only one that thinks this, but i dont see an ounce of doug in this little guy. he totally looks like a jewkes. its crazy. he looks like your clone in male form. and when ben smiles---i totally see you when you were a kid. you must have the dominant genes in the relationship
Actually, I think he takes after me. Both kids are so cute. We cannot believe that he is walking. We miss so much being so far away from you guys. Just know that we love you all.
Oh Katie, your boys are soooo cute! Freddie sent me the link to your blog so that I can see your cute family. I can't believe that Spencer is walking- that is super early isn't it? Zander isn't even close to walking and they are the same age!
8 comments:
Yeah Spence, you are awesome, but I agree growing up way too fast. You and Gabe stop, you are making your mommies sad...
Ahhh!!! I can't believe how big he is getting!!!!!
is he really walking? that is crazy.
he will be miles ahead of Ezra.
ezra didnt walk until 15 months.
and i feel exsausted by him. wonder how you will be feeling.
by the way----i dont know if im the only one that thinks this, but i dont see an ounce of doug in this little guy.
he totally looks like a jewkes.
its crazy.
he looks like your clone in male form.
and when ben smiles---i totally see you when you were a kid. you must have the dominant genes in the relationship
Actually, I think he takes after me. Both kids are so cute. We cannot believe that he is walking. We miss so much being so far away from you guys. Just know that we love you all.
Is he walking..really?
Oh Katie, your boys are soooo cute! Freddie sent me the link to your blog so that I can see your cute family. I can't believe that Spencer is walking- that is super early isn't it? Zander isn't even close to walking and they are the same age!
By the way, this is Jessica Jewkes (Paul's wife) ha ha.
Post a Comment