1. Winter boredom. We have nothing very exciting to write about - things are super low key over here. We hardly go anywhere or do anything but go to the store. But maybe pictures of my kids in the grocery cart would be just what this blog needs... (note to self.)
And 2. I don't nurse anymore. I used to be on the computer all the time when I was nursing Spence - but seriously, I have time for a quick check of the email, and rarely sit at the computer conjuring up ideas for my next post, or creating a post for that matter. I'm sorry all of you have given up on me. But I spend most of my time cleaning up stuff like this now:
And just for fun -
Lately, Ben usually spends his time like this -

Or occasionally this (pardon the hideously filthy desk):
And Spence is doing something adorable like this:

...and I guess there's always a little of this - for good measure:
11 comments:
Nursing and blogging? Now thats talent!
Meg likes to sit in boxes too! I really enjoy reading your blog, you are a very entertaining writer. your kid are so cute, and growing up so fast!
by the way,this is your cousin Ashley
I hear ya on winter bordem. I am in such a slump with ideas for my blog. Thanks for letting me watch your boys. They were so GOOD... I am not just saying that. Spence made me want more kids in hopes one would be easy.
It looks like you are SUPER busy with two boys!! I know what you mean about slacking it had been a month for me, but today I decided I would catch up and look at everyone!! Winter bordom is something I never dealt with coming from AZ, but living in OK has made me grateful for wonderful weather b/c there are days I don't want to go out in the wind and freezing weather!! But it looks like you guys are having fun while stuck indoors!!
just keep the cute pictures coming!
Your kids are so cute, how can you not just want to post pictures everyday??? For real, your boys are so adorable. I love the pictures.
Hooray for a new post. I totally hear ya!!!!
SNOW GO AWAY!!!!!
I'm tellin ya, you need to move to St. George- I wore shorts today! I love how smiley Spencer is! Very cute!
Sometimes the highlight of my week is the grocery store too ...and we live in warm weather. I need to get out more huh? Your boys are so cute!
I'll never give up on you love
:)
oh my gosh.
you have a million people visiting your blog.
how come none of you people visit my blog? what am i chopped liver?
im glad i remembered your blog address. im totally missing out.
all you have to do when blogging is just put pictures.
that is the real reason people visit blogs.
i have not posted anything, but i put pics at least.
by the way, you are an organized person and your desk looks like mine. do you have a good system of paper sorting that you could share? any tips? secrets? i struggle with the paper coming into my house.
Post a Comment