Thursday, February 21, 2008

Before people comment on the above...

Um, excuse me Mr. Simmons - you've got some severe competition; uh, if there were such a competition for outrageously long tongues. And furthermore, isn't a uvula shot something that can really be appreciated by all? Seriously though, all tongues aside here, aren't my boys gloriously darling?

9 comments:

Kristi said...

How did you make that? I want a cool blog header!

Ralphie said...

Uvula's can and should be appreciated. Especially on blog header's.

Kristin said...

You kill me, looks like the baby might be following in your steps.

kateworthi said...

That's funny - I didn't even realize that I put a tongue shot of Spence too. That's his normal picture face though, so I thought nothing of it. Funny though - I guess it is like Mother, like son...

Brittney said...

Katie, you seriously crack me up! You boys are both really darling though. So cute! I agree though--how did you make your header?

Brittney said...

I meant to say "your boys" not "you boys"--sorry I don't proofread.

carlyl said...

LOVE the new LOOK. So cute. Just more evidence how awesomely creative you are.

[BrookeO] said...

ummm...next time we meet up, it is a tongue off, I better rephrase that...I have a super long tongue too....

Jared and Maren said...

Do to the fact that I too, have a superior tongue, you'll never guess who I was for Halloween...Mr. Gene Simmons. In fact, we had the whole band there, you'll have to check it out on our blog.