Friday, February 8, 2008

Spencer turned 1 on Jan. 20th!!! - and... let's see if this collage works.

Our guy is growing up SO fast!!! I just can't believe Spence is one! We had a great celebration with the Worthingtons on the actual birthday - it was so much fun with all his cousins; they dote on him. He loved when we sang Happy Birthday to him - and loved the chocolate frosting even more. He's actually walking all over the place these days! He doesn't even try to crawl anymore. Not quite running - but any day now - I'm sure. He's a man now... it happened so fast. Please, just stay away from the girls for just a little while longer Spence. I can't take that. Though, he will most assuredly not be able to fend them off with a face like this...

Spence's first time in a front facing car seat. I think he wasn't sure about it...

It only took a minute though!I love ya Spence you're just the sweetest kid ever. You sure have made it easy to love you.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

So cute, I love it, thanks for the address, I'll be a constant visitor.

carlyl said...

Happy belated birthday Spencer. You sure are a cutie.

Hillarys little Paynes said...

oh katie and doug you sure do produce cute kids! spencer is one so its time for another one katie, gotta keep up!