A big thanks goes out to Carly and Mike for helping us ROCK out the other night! It was a whole family affair - and we all loved it. You all definitely should try it. Or at least Guitar Hero. I think I like the guitar the best, but kinda ended up singing a lot because I was more willing? I guess. That's okay, I love singing too - just not into a mic when I can't hear myself - and everyone else hears me being totally off-key! Oh well; still a blast! Rock band Rocks!!!
These little dudes were pretty good.
Check out that stud!
This is us ignoring our kids and letting them wreak havoc! Sorry Car!
And this one is just for Car (and our friends to laugh - he he)! She is pretty dang good! How cool is that Rock Star?!
A pretty awesome pic (no pun intended) from the evening - I just thought I'd throw in there.
10 comments:
I think that shot of Carly needs to be places on the ward bulliton, it would bring so much to the spirit of Sacrament meeting.:)
whoa, look at that dorky girl at the drums. Love the other pics though. thanks for comin' and rockin' with us.
I played for the first time a couple days ago to. It. Was. Awesome.
Please tell your hubby that he rocks for the turtles yesterday, sorry for the irreverent kids.
Rock on! I love that game! Don't worry about the rant from the other day. I feel that way sometimes too (insanity from a million poop diapers in one day and destroying everthing in their path)and I only have one! Also, I failed to appreciate the uvula shot. Very nice.
All I am saying is...she might even be a rockstar!!!!!!
Love that girl!
Larsen house=good times!
Ok so I guess im the only human that cant even get one note correct on guitar hero, wheres my musical talent!?!? Looks like fun though. Oh yah and on the rant...., im just glad to know other moms have uttered those type of dreaded word when they have been pushed to the limit and havent had a break for lets say 4 years. haha good thing we really love being moms.
Looks like a super fun night!! I LOVE guitar hero.
our neighbor plays that game everynight and all we hear is the NIRVANA song over and over. Its pretty funny.
Katie! Everytime i see your mother she is always ranting about how adorable your kids are...so i had to see for myself. Yep freakin adorable! this is so fun! I also think it's funny my brother Isaac has those same pj's as Ben is wearing. hehe. we miss you guys!
Post a Comment