Saturday, March 29, 2008

WILL SHAKE BOTTOM FOR TMNT.

This is pretty much the funniest thing you'll ever see. It's my son singing and dancing to the old school Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme song. And please forgive my poor filming, I will attribute it to trying SO hard not to laugh, I was shaking! Believe me, hilarity will ensue.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! We were in tears with laughing so hard!!

Paul said...

wow! He's quite a dancer!!!! So that could possibly be in the top 5 cutest things ever! I totally remembered every word to that song and caught myself singing along with the video! ha ha!

Amanda said...

Ben has some serious good moves! Maybe you should enroll him in some dance classes:) haha

Rachel said...

is that a piece of tape on the floor so he knows where to position himself? :)

Cute video!

InspirednTired said...

Ahhh.. only what Adam can hope for in fatherhood. He thinks this is the best video ever and Ben is his hero... Adam has this song as a ringtone on his phone and plays it over and over and over and over and it makes me want to shove a pen in my ear after about the 20th time! LOL

Brittney said...

So cute! I love how innocent kids are and how they seriously don't get embarrassed by stuff like that!

kateworthi said...

2 comments for other people's comments:
In fact, Ben is SO not embarrassed that he wants to watch it over and over - he thinks he's SO cool.
And second, that is NOT tape on the floor, just some random toy or garbage or something. This was TOTALLY spontaneous, and I just happened to have my camera pretty nearby. He is so funny. :)

Hillarys little Paynes said...

Katie I swear your household is too much like mine. That looks like my boys every saturday. soooo cute. I like the bum shake and the spin move the most!

JoAnna said...

How stinking hilariously adorable!! The leg kicks are what get me!

Jill Bagley said...

Dang it!! i think you stopped filming right as his moves were getting good!!
that is so freaking cute.
you need to film stuff like that more.
ben is so freaking precious.
mom really needs to start blogging so she can see this cute stuff.
she is missing out. does dad ever visit your blog?