I'm feeling pretty lame that I'm just now posting this stuff - it's actually kind of embarassing. But seriously, I think I'm behind because my mind is so used to Easter being in April. So, here's to my April Easter!... :)
Pics from our ward Easter Egg hunt the Saturday before. Ben had a great time - but poor Spence...He was feeling sick, and on Doug's shoulder like this the whole time! :(


...mouth full of candy!
Pics from our ward Easter Egg hunt the Saturday before. Ben had a great time - but poor Spence...He was feeling sick, and on Doug's shoulder like this the whole time! :(

...mouth full of candy!



6 comments:
love the pics...your kids are so cute. Spence gets cuter every day...or every blog, since I don't see him everyday. I really want to chew on his cheeks.
Spence does look so sick...poor kid. Especially in the last pic. Man, not fun. Hopefully those fun Easter baskets cheered him up a bit though!
Man!!! I thought my easter baskets were extravagant.
well, maybe yours arent extravagant, maybe they just have a lot of packaging.
Ben is SOOO cute.
he has such a cute little smile. i am so bummed that we dont live closer. i shouldnt keep saying that. but ruby and him are so much alike in so many ways. they are just so happy, and cute.
But what is so funny is that spencer even has an easter basket. i dont think i gave Ezra one at that age. ( well, maybe i did, but it didnt have anything in it really)
little spencer looks quite excited for his easter basket.
Ezra keeps ponting at his easter basket which only has a few peices of candy left in it and is high up on a bookshelf. and he says "I need my easa baskit, i nee my easa baskit"
its so funny.
wow spence's basket is the size of spence. haha oh well a little spoiling never hurts.
sadie
Wow, your baskets rock, we need that bunny to come our way.
Your boys are so cute! Easter is always so much fun... especially the easter egg hunts!
Post a Comment