So, I know that I seemingly brag about how adorable Ben is at times. I'm sorry to do it to you all again - but since this is a journal or sorts, I have to add today's quote...
Katie (talking to Doug)- "Why is my house so messy lately? Is it because I'm a horrible wife and mother?"
Ben interjects - "You're not horrible mom. You're perfect. I've always wanted a mom like you."
Katie, shocked and tearfully stunned at the kindness spewing from the 3-year-old's lips - "Why are you saying such nice things?
B- "Because I love you!"
What a little schmoozer I'm raising. But y'know what, as long as I'm on the receiving end, I'm okay with that. I want to be able to refer back to this on the days he's screaming "I hate you!!!" through gritted teeth!
9 years ago
8 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is so sweet! That made me teary eyed just reading it! what a sweetheart!
Ben is the love of my life. Do youthink he could come and tutor Ella in the finer things of life....like talking nice. Sounds like he's a pro! By the way, I lost my phone adn all phone numbers...I don't have your cell anymore....CALL ME!
Wow, that one made me teary!
What a stud-muffin! That kid is seriously something else! Sarah was saying to me yesterday, "Ben sometimes says I'm pretty. I don't like that word." :) My favorite part is that Ben says that she is pretty. What a shmoozer/sweetheart??
I saw you on Ashley's blog, so I thought I would say hello...
That is such a cute story- ya need those cute moments in your mind when things are going so well sometimes!
Ben is so funny (and so sweet)! I love all the post that you have with all the cute things that he says. I hope that one day Jonah will take after Ben!
That would be fun to play rockband when you guys are here next time. We love to have people over and play games!
BOy,
watch out for him when he is a teenager.
he knows how to get a woman to love him!!!
its kinda scarey isnt it? only three and can wrap a woman around his fingers?
no wonder ruby is in love with him. im sure he says unbelievably complimentary things to her too. makes her feel amazing. thats just the power that he has.
Post a Comment