Our little fam at the Bass Pro Shop/Outdoor World (an extremely Cabela's-like store.) It was pretty cool.
So, I have some time to blog today finally. Spencer's napping, and Ben is into Mr. Rogers right now, (and incidentally, Wednesday, March 20th WOULD have been Fred Rogers 80th birthday, and in honor of him, they are having a "Won't you wear a Sweater? day" on Wed.) Yes, I know I'm getting off here...
Our rental car came equipped with this bad boy. I was in LOVE! It made our trip so enjoyable. No worrying about being lost - especially in Scottsdale where we didn't know much of the area. I would love one of these.


But anyway, we had a great trip - and actually, as it is snowing today, I truly wish we were still there. Man, 75 degrees was such a treat... We had a great time swimming, playing with cousins, my sister Jill, Doug's brother's family, and Doug's folks. We also shopped at Costco, (which I miss very much,) went to eat at some great places, including Mexican - which I also miss very much, (If you live in Rochester, you know it is pretty slim pickings as far as Mexican goes.) And we even went to the Easter Pageant at the temple grounds. It was a neat presentation - and is totally worth seeing if you haven't seen it before.
Our rental car came equipped with this bad boy. I was in LOVE! It made our trip so enjoyable. No worrying about being lost - especially in Scottsdale where we didn't know much of the area. I would love one of these.


Ben was obsessed with the hot tub. I have been able to get very few pics of Ben smiling lately. I don't know what's up. But I thought the eyes closed was typical, and appropriate - for the stage he's in right now.
Look at those pecks! What a stud! Like Father, like son - I guess. :) Doug will like that one...
Brandi and Ben pinky-sweared to be Best Friends. HOw cute was that?! Little do they know that we don't have a very good record of getting together with these particular cousins. Seeing them once every year or two... sadly. Hopefully they remember their love next year!!!
See? Spencer loves Costco too!
Sporting their skillz at FHE...


2 comments:
You guys went to AZ???? And it lokks like Ruby was there and fam from Doug's side????? Do I have that right? I can't beleive Spence is walking....he's so dang cute!
Cute pics. I am so jealous you were in the sun. But I guess welcome back to the ice caves....So glad you had fun and were warm for a week.
Post a Comment